East coast resident with a West coast heart

Tagged: 

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Claire D
      FREE

Hey all!  I’m Claire.  I was on this site a couple years ago when it first started up, but I left for personal reasons and now I’m back.  A lot has changed in the last couple years.  I’ve moved a few times and I’ve started HRT.  I really want my body to develop and change faster, but I’m trying to be patient.

What else is there to say about me?  I’m finishing a master’s degree in IT management in 2 weeks and just moved back to the east coast.  I miss California though.  I’m an avid runner.  I like video games, photography, and graphic design.  I can get lost in Photoshop and Lightroom for hours.  I’m working on writing a novel with a trans protagonist.  It’s been a work in progress for several years now, but I think I’ll have some time to dedicate to it now that grad school’s behind me.  Want to know more? Just ask!

Anonymous

Hi Claire, so glad you are here.

Love

Alesha

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Everything has it’s time and you’ve arrived at just the right moment…

Anonymous

Welcome, Claire.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?