Elated Emotion

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi All,

Here’s a couple of stories that have made my day in recent weeks.  I have been on HRT for 10 months now and have been on progesterone for maybe 4 months.

First off I went to the bakery downstairs to get something for my sweet tooth.  I wore no makeup, had a pink T-shirt on and pink shorts.  I had my earrings in and had on a baseball cap because it was a warm day, but it did hide my receding hairline and balding crown.  Because of COVID only 2 people could be in the store at a time.  I got there as one lady went in and I followed as the second person.  The customer in front of me started asking questions and then said to the counter person “You can help this lady first if she already knows what she wants.”  I was floored and left that place with a bounce in my step for the rest of the day.  I mean I wasn’t even really trying.

Secondly, I went to a women’s clothing store wearing a women’s top showing my budding breasts, earrings and a little makeup.  As I was browsing the sales lady said “If there is anything you would like to try on just let me know.”  Again, I was floored by this.  So, I did try stuff on.  Wanting to know if it was just that person who was open to it, I went on another day.  There was a different sales lady who said exactly the same thing to me.  I know what store I will be going back to from now on.

Secondly I went to

I also find i pass better if i don’t try too hard. Just be you, wear what is most comfortable, act natural. You project woman because your very soul SCREAMS woman. Trying too hard projects self consciousness and anxiety, which leads people to try and figure out why you are so self conscious.

Cassie Grey
      BRONZE

I’ve had that happen to me while in male mode. Maybe dressed in between and my long hair and small earrings. But this lady wa first or go ahead miss or have a nice day maam sends me to cloud 9.

Anonymous

Hello Jennifer, I just read your post from Aug 10, and you said you were taking Progesterone.  I do not hear of new HRT patients taking Progesterone often. Most of us take Estradiol which does have the potential for bad side effects. Have you had decent breast development and any issues? Thanks.

Hi

Yes, I find it’s getting better.  Things are progressing well.  I am currently a “B” cup and getting close to a “C”.  There is definitely definition and the areas around the nipple have definitely progressed.  I have been on HRT for fourteen months and started progesterone around 9 months.  Since I have started Progesterone I have cried more in my life than I ever have.

Anonymous

Everyone’s breast development is different. I have been using Estradiol for 18 mon and I am at a D cup going to a DD

Cassie Grey
      BRONZE

Just came from the supermarket not dressed feminine at all and in an isle a woman told her husband “you’re in this woman’s way”. I have to say it felt very nice.

I remember a couple days ago I went to Dunkin donuts I ordered my food and it felt good when she said can I get you anything else sii smiled r

I remember a couple days ago I went to Dunkin donuts I ordered my food and it felt good when she said can I get you anything else sir i smiled

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘The Emotional Transition’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?