Electrolysis recommendation

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi I’m Shelly Anne from SE PA I’m searching for someone to to pre op mtf electrolysis hair removal. Not laser</p>

If there is a major hospital in your area, they may have a gender clinic you could contact for recommendations of good hair removal clinics or Spa’s.

Dana Munson
      SILVER

Hi, Shelly!  Since I don’t live in your area I can’t give you a recommendation. But have you tried simply searching on your computer?  That’s how I was able to locate several places which do electrolysis within a reasonable distance of my home.   “SE Pennsylvania” puts you somewhere near Philadelphia, I’d gather. The metropolitan Philly area is certain to a number of places providing electrolysis as one of their services. It’s a fairly common procedure, used by women to get unwanted hair removed (not as much as you and I need taken off, but . . .).  By the way, FYI, I am about 45 hours into my own electrolysis process – in fact I have an appointment today, in a couple of hours.  Feel free to message me if you questions about the, errrrr, “fun” of electrolysis. 🙂

Hi Shelly! You can do some research. Will share my own experience here.

I just finished my large volume Electrolysis with Intravenous IV deep sedation treatment at Electrolysis 100% Permanent Hair Removal in Chicago and I want to say that I am so happy I did it! One of the best experiences of my life! I’m MTF and finally I am hair free.

I was getting electrolysis at a different clinic in NC but because it was so painful and it was taking so long for me I started to look for alternatives. Thankfully I found this clinic in Chicago and I saw on their website that they offer a set of pain relief options including Intravenous Hydration, Oral Sedation, Lidocaine Injections, Intravenous Sedation administrated by their board certified nurse practitioner and anesthesiologist. This was something I didn’t see in NC.

I’ve decided to take the leap and book my first online out of state free consultation. I live in NC and so I had to plan all my trips in advance. After I submitted the consultation form they got back to me quickly. They confirmed my booking and the lady was kind enough to ask me if they could help with anything to make my trip as smooth as possible.

My first session on a Monday morning started at 8 AM and lasted for about 6 hours. When I got there they quickly let me into the room where I changed into a gown. The nurse administered topical Lidocaine, which I sat with for like 10 minutes before the doctor came in and administered the anesthetic injections. All the procedure lasted 6 hours straight and we wrapped up just after 2 PM. There was no pain or discomfort from the electrolysis. I just couldn’t believe it.

I hope this info helps. Having to deal with my genital hair was such a problem for me and I’m grateful that it’s all gone now!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Advice for Transitioning’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?