Embracing Cameron

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello,

Thank you for taking out the time to read my post. This is a first for me.  For years I have lived in shadows, so scared to be myself.  This has caused me to fall in a deep depression in which I stopped taking care of myself. While in therapy I discovered that my depression was caused by suppressing my authentic self. I am over 50. Growing up gay was the worst thing anyone could do and what was even worst than being gay is being feminine.

My soul is feminine while my physical appearance is male. I lived the life of the clubs, been sexualized by both men and women. Sex has been a nightmare for me and for my lovers.

I am seeking someone who understands, who can help me embrace who I am as well as to help others who are like me.

Hi, Cameron…it’s nice to meet you! I’m sure you’ll find that all of the girls here have something worthwhile to offer…as do you!

Shawna

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?