Facial Team in Marbella, Spain.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi All,

Well after much research into facial feminization and my own personal needs and expectations I have an initial consultation with Dr Raul Jimenez Bellinger in November.

I have some scarring on the tip of my nose from a previous injury and reading reviews of his work seems to be the perfect choice to feminize my nose along with other procedures.

I would love to hear from anyone on here who has had any work done by facial team and there start to finish experience.

I will also keep you all up to date on my progress.

Hugs

Scarlett xx

I would love to hear too.Β  My nose is my biggest concern along with jaw line.Β  But, I have decided I can endure and let HRT have its way first.Β  I would hate to invest a lot of resources into surgery only to have HRT take me in a different direction.

Hi Cloe, you have a very sensible approach. I have been on HRT for nearly four years and feel the physical changes have now peaked, I have to admit that I have been very lucky with progress on HRT especially considering my age. Opting for surgery is what I would call opening the final chapter’s of my journey and with the NHS hopefully referring me for GRS evaluation in January I feel the time is now right to fine tune my facial features.

Hugs

Scarlett xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘The Physical Transition’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?