Favorite foods

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I really enjoy Salt and Vinegar Chicken drummies! Β I’ve read trans women/femmes get cravings for pickles. Probably related.

Salt and vinegar chips!

All the ones I used to eat LOL.Β  Seriously though I don’t crave them like I used too.Β  My new fave is fajita’s steak or chicken.

Cloe,

Fajitas are one of those exciting life moments when they arrive to the table sizzling and smelling nummy!

Easy to love those! Fajita Fridays are even better than Taco Tuesdays, I think. πŸ™‚

Anonymous

I am a sushi gal my self, the kind that comes in rolls and little beds of rice. Β But my current cravings πŸ’• are for cream, butter, and chocolate, non of which I should be eating.

Ooooh, Miriya, I adore sushi! I enjoy the salmon on the little beds of rice, Philadelphia rolls, Dragon rolls, oh gosh anything without tofu pretty much is getting dunked in my wasabi and soy sauce! There’s a Japanese buffet here that serves pan-asian foods that’s so much decadent fun. Even their pho is pretty good. That’s a toughie here. There’s a lot of inferior pho around. The only things there I can’t get into are anything with octopus, never enjoyed it, and those cute little Korean dumplings. Sometimes they tempt me cuz they look so pretty, but they always taste like gooey chalk. Lol! Someday I’d like to go to Singapore and experience their Asian fusion street food vendors. I’ve heard incredible reviews!

Anonymous

You are making me hungry πŸ˜‹. Β I agree on the Octopus thing just a bit too chewy, squid too. Β And disagree on the Wasabi however, my tongue can not handle the spice. Β The best part about sushi is it does not add many pounds to my tummy, I am forever obsessed with being too heavy. Β I have body dysphoria way too much I think, but it is who I am. πŸ˜›

Nom, nom, nom!! I’ve been overweight more than I’ve been a healthy weight and have body dysphoria, too. Sushi is SOOOOO GOOD!!!

Samantha G.
            CHAT CREW

Calamari rings when done right are yummy but done wrong and they are like chewing on little rubber tires

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?