Fear will not win

• Creator
    Topic
    Tiffany Alexis
    Participant

Hey y’all just wanted to post something a bit different than the usual. Sometimes things seem a bit dark, a bit uncertain. Times like now. As we go into the great quarantine here we are in a world where literally nothing is as it was last week. The virus was still a sideshow. I was driving back from New Orleans after a really awesome weekend out. Now it seems that it might be months before I can do that again. Also, the nature of my job is that I will certainly get exposed to the coronavirus, likely sooner rather than later. Today I said bye to my little boys, I will not be seeing them until this is over either. Dark times.

So what am I doing now?

I’m painting my toenails. Cause screw you virus. I can’t change your being here, but I can change how it affects me. And My life’s gonna keep going. I’m still going to transition. I’m still going to eat. I’m still going to work. I’m still going to be here. And I’m still going to have yalls backs. Cause we don’t have to be as afraid when we stand together. So if you know someone on here or elsewhere who has lost work, or is in quarantine, or is otherwise affected by this reach out to them. Let them know they have friends. Let them know their sisters care about them. Be patient with people if someone blows a fuse. We can make it through this. The world will keep turning, and life will resume, in 6 weeks or 4 or 8 it doesn’t matter. But above all, be there for each other. And stand tall. Cause Fear. Does. Not. Get. To. Win.

I love you all with all my heart,

Tiffany 🦋 Alexis

P.S. To COVID-19: See you on the front lines, b#[email protected] Bring it.

My heart is in the game

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Sophie Bourne
      Participant

SILVER

Tiffany, hon, you are absolutely amazing, and have my very great respect, as do your many colleagurs: brave doctors, nurses and carers putting their lives on the line to fight this thing.

May your HRT protect you!

(And damn girl, I want mine right away knowing this, but I’m not even in the queue yet!).

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Tiffany Alexis
      Participant

SILVER

Update 4/7/20
      I’ve seen 50+ COVID patients. Put 17 in icu. 4 dead. Point of pride: not one of us, not one ER personnel, or icu personnel or doc, has gone down. Very few hospitals can say that. I’m so damn proud of my team.

Also, to COVID: gonna see if I can fit a second cactus up your butt. This one will be a prickly pear, with some wasps on it.

My heart is in the game

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account