Finally coming out

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone. I have recently made the final choice to start my transition. My current name is Anthony Louis, but my name will be Athena Louis. I have struggled with my feelings for several years, which has been difficult being married with 5 children. I cant hide my true self anymore. I am ready to be whole. Thanks for your support and thoughts.

Hello Athena. I can fully relate. I just came out two weeks ago myself. I was tired of living a lie and not being truthful. All I can say is to be true to yourself. I am married with two kids as well. So just be true to you and that everything will be good. It will be a long road. But you got this girl.

Love ya,

LaurynπŸ’‹

Anonymous

Lauryn,

Thanks for the support.Β  I saw your post about the VA and will be talking to them for sure when my percentage comes back. First good thing they will have done, lol!!! How did your spouse and kids take it? Thanks again.

Love ya,

Athena

Wishing all the best for you and your family, Athena.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?