First baby step

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Started a step on the journey today!
      I came out to my GP today. I was dressed in female jean shorts, a burgundy v neck top, and loafers. His firsts comment was “you are dressed different”. I thought it was a great Segway into a short discussion of my situation. I did get the name of a doctor who works with the issues of transitioning transgender. So hopefully I can get in to see her sometime soon and get the process started. Made my day!

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Leslie, I remember when I did to my GP. After the exam was done, he asked if I had any questions. I said, ‘so, do you have any transgender patients’? He replied, ‘no’. So I said, ‘well you do now’. and the rest is history. He is still my GP. Michelle

Wow, thats fantastic. I get dressed up, and stare out of the window like a princess in a tower, and have yet to set foot outside as the real me.
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>Have you had the same doctor for a long time?  It sounds like a good way to get his attention anyway, and  a great start for you.</p>

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Real Life Transition Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?