First date anniversary

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Brea
      FREE

Today is my 13th anniversary of my first date with my wife. Β For a surprise, my wife bought a bunch of stuff on Amazon that arrived in time for our anniversary.Β Β Tonight she tried on a pair of sexy platform shoes.Β Β I thought they were very pretty and told her they were cute and I said β€œI hate you.”  I really didn’t mean it literally but I was a little jealous as I am 6+ft tall so platforms would make me dwarf miniature skyscrapers.Β Β I typically don’t use this language with her and she was very upset by this.Β Β I’m not sure why I thought to say this to her.Β Β She was angry for three reasons.Β Β 1. She went through the trouble to have a romantic anniversary and I didn’t appreciate it.Β Β 2. I said β€œI hate you” to her on our special day.Β Β 3. I noticed the shoes and took interest in them but didn’t notice her or comment on her.Β Β I feel awful.Β Β I don’t know if it’s because I’m sick or stress or what.Β Β She thinks it is because I’m gay, which I told her I have attraction to men but assured her I am attracted to her and will be faithful to her.

That’s tough Brea and her reaction is completely understandable.Β  You have a lot of making up to do.Β  I feel for ya both hun.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?