First day here

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m physically male.  I’m a woman inside.  I look forward to being a woman in heaven, and I hope that’s the case.  It’s not satisfying for me to be male.  I’d love to be female.  I’d feel much more wanted, like the song I Want To Be Wanted.

Anonymous

Welcome. I’m physically female am male inside it feels good to finely let the real me out. You have my best wishes for a better happier future.

Jace

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Welcome… i also look forward to the day that the world sees me as I need to be… a woman…right now, must stay in a secretive mixed mode… my wife knows that I crossdress (haven’t broken it to her that I am more than that), but she doesn’t want our children to know, yet as they are only 4 and 6.</p>
      Welcome to a website full of wonderful men and women… where we can all express our true selves without judgment.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?