First step

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Just sent email to GP for a referral, the clock is no ticking fast enough, but hay been ten years or since I seen anyone about me.

Love to All

Lucy Liz

Anonymous

I do hope all goes well for you Lucy Liz.  My GP first sent me to a psychiatrist who it turn referred me to a G.I.C.  Now begins the long wait…  I am now wondering when to inform work and parents of what could lie ahead.  I tend to find left to my own thoughts I start to panic and wonder if I’m doing the right thing, but the moment anyone asks me about it then I immediately default to knowing this is correct for me.  I’ve been down the denial path before and I always come back to the same position that I’ve always been a woman at heart.  My 4 year old self knew that, so it is about time I do something positive for myself.

Take care,

Jasmine

Hi Jasmine,

Thank you your message, I hope get the answers I always need answered, I know what I am and like yourself, been on the denial path for many years and yes always come back to the same position like you. Hope you get on the next stage soon, I think it takes a two months or so over here as well. Thank you again.

Sorry its short got go and cook dinner.

Take care now

Love Lucy Liz

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Real Life Transition Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?