First Steps and a Friend

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Merry Meet all my Neighbors,

It’s funny how life works sometimes. I’m a Student in the degree Program at Witchschool.com and with that comes a Mentor to help you on your journey. Well the odds of my mentor becoming a good friend when I’m so socially awkward is pretty odd in the first place. Well when I came out of the closet about what I had decided to do with my world where being a Trans man is concerned.

I was pleasantly surprised when my mentor confessed to being a Trans Man as well.  He has been the biggest help since then in getting me on the path to make the physical changes that I need done. He’s also helped me find out about our states laws which I have found fascinating that Washington State is so accepting and most progressive in Trans Rights in the country.

Well Today I made my first Appointment to start Hormone Therapy with Planned Parenthood. I found out it is easier for a Trans Man to get a the breasts removed than it is for a women that need them off medically do to them being to large. I’ve spent the whole of my life trying to get them reduced or removed and no doctor will do it. So normally I would have waited till my Grandmother died to start the whole process but as a Trans Man I can have my breasts removed in just a matter of months according to my Mentor.

I’m so excited that I’ll be killing two birds with one stone.

Keleth

Bryn
      FREE

Merry meet. Thank you for being so brave and grounded. We are in charge of our own destiny by pushing the limits of our personal power en route to the discovery of our core being and potential. We are all part and partners of creation  To be true to one’s self is heroic in of itself in these times of preference falsification.

We are liegon and we are love . May peace be with you always

Anonymous
      FREE

That’s great!

That’s what I need: a mentor.

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR

I think there are 2 different things going on. While a trans person can share their experiences, what was difficult for them and how they dealt with the problems that happened, there can be a lack of objectivity. They are looking at the events that happened from their personal lens. That’s where a good therapist can make a difference due to having that objectivity…

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Keleth:

Sometimes there is good fortune. It just happens. From my personal experience, it is a reminder that there are other forces at work in The Universe beyond what we can see.

Avanti!

Lir
      FREE

Your mentor sounds like a great person! I kind of wish I had a mentor to talk to.

By the way, cool name Keleth Wolfsong sounds like a very strong name!

missyjo
      FREE

darling congratulations n best of luck  seems your fairy godmother was watching n gave you n outstanding mentor n friend

enjoy

hugs

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘FTM Conversations’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?