First three childhood memories

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Lucy Liz Taylor
    Participant

Earliest three memories of childhood related to Gender identity

At age 4, my Mother, two sisters, one brother and soon to be Stepfather, moved into a new house after my Mum split from my bio-farther. I started nursery school and made friends with a girl (Kate) who apparently just lived around the corner from me. After nursery school Kate asked if I would like to come to hers to play, I accepted the invitation, At Kate’s house she suggested we play dress up, in the conservatory was large trunk full of wigs dresses, petticoats, shoes and accessories. With eyes open wide and a gleaming smile I picked a long white petticoat, blond wig, loads bead necklaces and a pair of her Mums old shoes. I was in heaven, I was me. Every day after nursery I would rush home hoping I would be allowed to go to Kate’s to play (play dress up) and most nights was allowed. This went on for a few months. Until one day I was told Kate had moved and I never seen her again. I was devastated. This is the first memory I have of my childhood can not remember anything of my childhood before this.

The second memory is at the same age and coming up to going to Primary School, my older Sister was already at the same Primary School. But I did not want to go to school, all I wanted was to stay home with my Mum, I remember my Mum must of noticed I was not keen, remember Mum saying to me, you can ware a uniform like your sisters. This cheered me up a little as in my mind I thought Mum meant the same bottle green box pleated skirt, bottle green cardigan and ribbons in my hair. But no, I got a green jumper and grey shorts passed to me to try on. The disappointment filled my head to my toes. Suppose from then on hated school.

Just turned five, the third memory is when I was asked if I wanted to change my name after my Mum and now step farther got married. I couldn’t believe it, change my name, I was just about to say yes, and I like the name Lucy. But again, disappointment descended as they meant my surname.

The things we remember, have loads moor which I will post when I put pen to paper or finger to keyboard.

All the best to all, take care

Lucy Liz

6 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

My mother’s White rain boots, parsley under the lilac bush in grandma’s yard, Vietnam War

Michelle Larsen
      AMBASSADOR

Lucy, it seems old memories help explain a lot about who we are, and what we are what we are, and how we got to who we are. I enjoy old memories, and yours seem to talk to you. Michelle

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.