First time coming out to mom

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I still remember the 1st coming out to mom as bigender.Mom saw I hadΒ a hard time finding out who I was at first as a child.Then at the age of 10,started crossdressing on and off.Mom thought I was a crossdresser at first.Then during my sophomore year of college,I did my research and bigender came up and figured out this was me.I have always been happy as male having the desires to dress as female.I was home on break and asked my mom if we could have a talk sometime,told me yes.It was after we came home from watching a movie we had the talk.Told her I needed to comeΒ out about something about me and asked me what it was.I looked at her came out to her as bigender.Took it well telling her I have a great life as male with the desire to dress as female.Did see my life was difficult at first and found out the true self about me.Even said she wanted to meet Taylor which she did.First time,was excited and knows Taylor now to this day

You have a very understanding and hip mom Taylor. If my mom were still alive I’am sure she would understand that I am a transgender woman yet to transition. I also believe that she would accept me for who I am not what I am.

DanielleπŸ’‹πŸ‘ 

I’m so happy for you Taylor.Β  Mom’s are the best and most likely to understand, usually.Β  I waited until my parents were in their 80’s.Β  My mom is dealing with what appears to be dementia and although she knows and we have dinner 3 or 4 times a week as myself, she still calls me by my old name and pronouns.Β  My dad is with us too and he just wants us to be at peace with each other. even though he does the same.Β  Tolerance is the best word to use.Β  I’ll take what I can get because I know before too long I won’t have them, but there are days when I just have to excuse myself.Β  Cherish what your mom gives you.Β  It is always a gift.

Hugs, Cloe.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Real Life Transition Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?