First time fulltime as Cassie

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Still remember my first fulltime as Cassie.It was into my 5th month of my transition,mom saw I had this look on my face telling her it is time for me to be Cassie for good.She looked at me saying I am ready to let go of the unhappy son and we hugged.Went into my room and every piece of male clothing went into boxes.Sold them later on which the money went to buying more for my new wardrobe.I saw mom was ready for the next step in her eyes and was surprised what she did for me.Said go to where she gets her hair done and was on her.Walked in and everything was ready,permnanent hair extensions put in and my hair styled.Make up done too including nails done.I had tears of joy come out of eyes saying hello to this new happy me and the old me is dead.Mom saw it and we hugged telling her thank you for doing this for me.Told me you are welcome and will love and accept me as a daughter  from now on.After that she adjusted to the changes very well.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Cassie, that is wonderful. When someone you care about and respect, gives back that same love and respect….. Regardless of who you are, or where you are in life; that seems like a rare thing. But so long as it exists, it will always flourish and grow. Michelle

I have always cared and respected my mom loving and respecting her.She gave birth to me into this world.Also is glad I didn’t end up like my dad and two older brothers whom passed 24 years ago breaking the cycle.Mom wants to see me live a happy life and knows my self esteem and confidence is back.When mom saw the tears of joy out of my eyes,she saw the years of pain and suffering go for good down the drain I had

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Real Life Transition Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?