First time in January

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

First time in January changed my life around and my dreams to dress as female.It was a make over done I scheduled in December of 2018 and the only requirement was to get my ears pierced.I did get my ears pierced 8 weeks before the makeover was done.January 2,2019,walked in ready for the make over.First fitted me for breast forms and put on panties.I was excited for the next step,saw I had long hair and they knew it would look styled putting in permanent hair extensions which did happen.I loved that part and the next step was make up including doing my nails making me love it more.Fun part was next,they picked out a nice black dress with off black nylons and 4 inch heels.I loved the look and said it was me.Rest of the week,I got to know the new me,Hailey more going out with the staff and 4 others they made over.Staff saw I was much happier.My wife,it was an oh my god look on her face and said she loves me better as a woman.She still does and says I have my life back.My family,mom did tear up and we hugged saying she has a daughter finally.My older brother,he accepted in right away knowing I am much happier.

That must have been awesome, Hailey!
      I’ve never had a professional makeover. Maybe one of these days.

[postquote quote=53932][/postquote]

It was

Hi Hailey,

It all sounds so wonderful and I am so, so happy for you. Not only a wonderful make over experience but total acceptance from your wife and family, you can’t ask for more. Good Luck with all your future endeavers.

Hugs, Breanna

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Stories from the Hearth’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?