Florida GNO – Aug. 27

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Dawn J
      AMBASSADOR

I’m organizing a Girls Night Out for Aug. 27. This would be in Orlando. There’s a meet-up, that evening, with the local PEM/FEM group. They usually do a pot-luck dinner/gabfest. We could also get our nails done, get makeovers, do some shopping & some clubbing so, obviously, depending on what the majority want to do, this might start as a Girls Afternoon Out. If you’re in the Orlando area or can get there, please indicate your choices of activities in the poll. Thanks.

Barb
      FREE

OMG Dawn J, I’d love to go!!!

Hey, Rach! Shall I book a flight to Orlando and you can meet me there with Dawn?

Sigh… I’m on Ontario, not Orlando and it’s short notice. However, I would one day love to go out with a bunch of girls in the U.S. for a GNO! I’ve been out a few times here at home with some crazy girls and it’s a riot! I’ll bring them along. LOL!!

I hope you have a ton of fun, Dawn J.

Barb

Toni Floria
        HOSPITALITY CREW

OMG as  well I’m in tampa and would love to go  just working on my appearance to go out in public   Keep us posted.  Thanks Toni

Dawn J
          AMBASSADOR

That was last year, Toni, but I’m currently working on something for the end of June. Currently, the consensus wants to shoot for June 26. Would that work for you?

Toni Floria
            HOSPITALITY CREW

I would make it work. Very exciting to participate  thanks for your initiative on this  I’m trying to get back out in public been a while  but yes keep me posted. Hugs to you and thanks 👩🏻‍🦰

Dawn J
            AMBASSADOR

Great, Toni! I’ll get back to you, soon.

Toni Floria
            HOSPITALITY CREW

Hey Dawn.   Thanks!

Oh I so miss our group outings in Kissimmee with the TriEss girls. We did dinners, live shows, Old Town,  and other outings. They were so much fun. Awhhh, the good old days.

Dawn J
        AMBASSADOR

Let’s do it, again.

Oh I would love to however being in Canada makes it a little more difficult at this time of year. We cherish our summers here. Sadly also, I am one of those that has to take a stand against the anti LGBTQ and I refuse to see my money support anyone that is attempting to destroy diversity, equality, etc. , the list goes on it seems. We often spent our winters there leaving about thirty grand behind but now that will go elsewhere unless something changes drastically. There are lots of places in the world we enjoy spending our winters where we are treated equally in a safe environment. Fingers crossed things improve in Florida. I do hope you all have a fun time and will be thinking of you all. Stay safe .

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?