- I smoke regularly 27.91% 12 votes
- I was never a smoker 25.58% 11 votes
- I successfully quit, and kept my quit 25.58% 11 votes
- I am trying to quit 9.30% 4 votes
- I successfully quit, but lost my quit 6.98% 3 votes
- I smoke occasionally 4.65% 2 votes
- This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by .
If you’re not a smoker, I’m not about to try to convince you to start, in fact, I’ll try to discourage it. But if you are a smoker…
I am a smoker (shame on me!), plus, I work at a smoke shop. I feel it worth mentioning that well over 50% of my female customers smoke 100’s, sometimes 120’s, where almost all of my male customers smoke shorts. This is because men tend to me more impatient than women and want their fix quicker, and to get the task over with, where women not only enjoy their fix too, they take the time to enjoy it. I would encourage those here who are smokers to not only smoke longer cigarettes, but to make it a point to enjoy them slowly. I feel it’s more feminine.
- The forum ‘Advice for Transitioning’ is closed to new topics and replies.