FTM stopped hormones might be pregnant. HELP

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      vinnie w
      FREE

Looking for advice, or just somebody to talk to really. Having a crisis because I might be pregnant. I stopped HRT about a month ago on April 29, 2021 (after over a year of being on it) because somebody stole my prescription, long story.. But anyway, I have a few questions. Has anybody missed a dose and started spotting or bleeding after? About how long after you missed the dose did it happen? I know I’ve missed a dose or two and I’ve started spotting a couple weeks after but that hasn’t happened yet. I’ve been super nauseous, super bloated, exhausted, I’m terrified. No signs of period. Pregnancy symptoms while on HRT??? Thank you!!!

I’ve also read that period symptoms come back sevenfold due to the fact that you’ve repressed those hormones for so long… But if it is a pregnancy, what do you plan on doing? Have you considered the idea of becoming a father?

Hi I’m not sure what to suggest apart from either going to hospital or seeing your gp. Things don’t sound right and if you are having a miscarriage you need to be seen asap. At least it will put your mind at rest.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘FTM Conversations’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?