Gainesville,ga transgender

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m needing more friends that’s trans in my area x.x I feel so alone</p>

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Elijah:

Isolation is a big problem in the trans community, so I’m glad that you found your way here. Many members have gone for a long time before they find us and discover that there are others like them and dealing with the same issues.

Thank you for being thorough with your Profile page. I often have to remind people to work on it. I think part of the problem is that people probably don’t realize how useful it is. It helps members get a sense you who you are, what you are dealing with and the progress you have made. Unlike posts, you can update your Profile as your journey continues and things change.

We have a search utility so that you can look for other members that may be close. Click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory. That will take you to the search utility.

I am Roxanne Landon and I live near Gainesville, Georgia. I am a mature Male-to-female trannie, and would adore to meet you! e-mail me at. I am divorced, and live alone in my own home. I adore being a sweet girl, and would love to have a friend!
      Miss Roxanne Lanyon

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR

Roxanne:

I am removing your E-mail address as it can be seen by non-members. Please use Private Messages to convey such information.

Thanks,

DeeAnn

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?