Goodbye, TGH.

• Creator
    Topic
    Stephanie Green
    Participant

I am writing this message not as Stephanie, but as the real, masculine me, Steve.  I am writing to say goodbye to TGH.

I’ve created and deleted a few accounts here.   I’ve been a cross-dresser for many years and wondered if I might be transgender too.   Different people have different definitions of transgender.  Some include CDs in their definition.   I define a TG  person as one whose gender identity does not conform to that of his (or her) biological sex.  Based on that definition, I can definitely say that I am not transgender.  I’ve done a lot of thinking over the past few months.  I finally figured out the cause of my cross-dressing.  I now know for certain that my cross-dressing is just something I do as an escape.  I have no desire to make any changes to my body to make it permanently more feminine, nor do I have any desire to live full-time as a woman.  I am happy being a heterosexual, masculine male, and will be one for the rest of my life.

Thank you to all who befriended me here and helped me figure things out for myself.

I wish you all the best.

Steve

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Michelle Larsen
      Participant

FREE

Stephanie, I wish I could think of something ‘catchy’ to say, but all I can think of is the torment you must be going through. But please don’t go. It doesn’t matter if you are Stephanie, Steve, or Gorsax from some far off galaxy; you are still a living, thinking, being, and deserve the right to be you, to be able to have hopes, dreams, fears, and sorrows. None of these are any more, or less, important, because you think or feel, or even dress a certain way. Today is a day like any other. Who knows, today’s challenges and opportunities my bring something new and exciting that you never considered. Before memes, there was an old picture of a cat hanging from a tree branch; so ‘Hang in there baby”! Hugs, Michelle

Stephanie Green
      Participant

FREE

Hello, everyone.  It’s Stephanie.  I appreciate the replies to my post.  I also want you all to know that I have changed my mind and decided to remain part of TGH.  I continued to think about my situation after the post from Steve, and have come back to thinking that I can not give up my feminine side.  I guess I was just going through a purge, that is so common among CDs.  Fortunately, I did not dispose of any of my clothes, shoes, make-up, jewelry, wig, etc.

Thank you all for the continued love and support.

LeslieAnne and Dawn J, I will follow-up with you by PM when I have more time to write.

LeslieAnne
      Participant

FREE

Hi Steve , it sounds like you have become a little disenchanted with Stephanie , i know this feeling sometimes also , please do not purge your things that pleased the fem you , save them , store them away and know if the need and it is a recurring one , trust me on this , comes back . I would say a lot of people here have had the same feelings as you do now , did something cause this , someone maybe ? Know you have friends here and are always ready to help and talk about your decisions . I wish we lived close and could talk one on one , maybe i could help .  I’am here , Leslie

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Dawn J
      Participant

UNITY

Hi Steve,

What did you determine was the cause for your crossdressing? I’m wondering if I’m also just trying to escape. If so, why does it feel so natural & so right when I’m me (Dawn)? For me, it feels so like much more than escapism.

Dawn

Breanna Leigh
      Participant

FREE

Good Luck!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account