Gooooooooooooooood morning… um…. I forget… what were we talking about?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Annnyway…

I’m Erin of the LoudMouth clan. 😛 I’m in my early 60s, have nine grandkids, am autistic, have ADHD and am bipolar, have been cooking for half a century, write/sell books online, do two online media shows, work retail, write runon sentences, collect clocks, love steampunk, sing while at work, and adore holidays.

Oh, and lemon rugelach.

Gotta have lemon rugelach.

Prior to coffee I am the same9 way, I am Stephanie and how are you?💋

Hmmmmm ! I think you’ve got the wrong website – cooking !

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Erin:

Happy that you joined us and I hope it will be a good experience for you.

One of the things that I like about the group is that we are all so different. That covers backgrounds, occupations, life experiences, where we have lived and many other facets. This thought process is reflected in my Profile page and I encourage you to complete yours. If we were all the same and we all drove grey Chevys, how dull would that be? The life that we must lead can be a curse in that many elements are working against us, but it is such a liberating thought when we discover and commit to who we need to be.

It is particularly important for us to be connected with our community so that no one walks this path alone. We all have much to share covering of experiences, our challenges, our triumphs and our joy. It is not easy, and it will never be, but remember that we stand on the shoulders of those who came before. And, in turn, we will be the support for those who come later. Simply put, it is what must happen.

Also, remember that sometimes we need to stop for a moment and look back. It could be last month, last year or last decade. That isn’t important, but what is is that we recognize our progress with what we once thought to be unthinkable and insurmountable. That’s when we begin to see who we are.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?