Greetings from Fresno area.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello,

My name is Jami. I just recently moved to the Fresno, California area. (Actually I’m in Squaw Valley up in the mountains) About an hour-ish drive outside of Fresno.

Would be nice to make friends in the Fresno area once this nasty pandemic is over.

The transition is long since over and done with, (I got started very early on.) Now its mostly just getting on with life…

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Hi:

You found us! Very Good!

What you’ll find here are members all over the spectrum; from experienced folks like yourself to those who are questioning their gender identity and every step in between. I think you will be a great resource for many.

You can search for other members by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory. That will put you at the search utility.

As time permits I trust that you will add to your Profile page. It’s a great way for others to understand how things are going for you and to help get acquainted a bit with the Fresno – Squaw Valley area…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?