Greetings from me

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,I am Allison and started my transition in January which is going good.It was tough for me knowing something was wrong and in the closet for a long time I was holding a secret on.I thought it over and started seeing a therapist in December asking for advice coming out.My wife whom is going to stay with me saw it first and then it was my dad.Finally in December of 2020,Came out as transgender.Wife did decided to stay,we have a 15 year old son and a 13 year daughter together.Our kids are learning to adjust to the changes very well although it was tough.My dad,he did tear up and said he was going to learn to adjust to the changes his only son/kid was going to become a daughter.He has raised me on his own since I was 12.Everything is looking good with this,he sees me much happier and has become supportive.It was in March I purged of my male wardrobe.I am glad things are looking good for me.Have not decided on the gender corrective surgery yet,I have time on this.

Allison you are a brave girl much braver than I am !! I couldn’t be happier for you that things are going so well! May your life grow ever more beautiful!!

I am glad my dad is still in my life supporting me.Me as a young man,he saw me unhappy at times.On the estrogen and male hormone blockers.So far I love shopping more and my wife has been a big help with me on this.

hi hun ,how is your day.i well get back to you in the next 3 or 4 days as i am having a very busy time right now.take care my friend .xx

[postquote quote=100920]
      ❀️

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Allison

Yes, it is a difficult adjustment for those around you. But here’s the thing: If they really care for your well being as a person, they will eventually come to grips with things. From what you say, it sounds like they are working on it. There will be grief as the former person leaves and the new one arrives, but it isn’t actually a new person. You still carry all of the experiences from before and all of the intelligence you had before and all of the pluses and minuses from before; it is just that the packaging will look different.

Above all, remember that this is a journey and not a sprint. The mind needs time to absorb what you are learning and so does everyone else. This isn’t figuring out what to have for dinner. These are life altering decisions and as such, should command respect.

Thanks for being very thorough with your Profile page. Remember that you can update it at any time and it will always be available for others to see.

You can also search for other members by clicking on Social in the menu and them Member Directory.

I trust being here will always be a good experience for you!

Hi Allison,
      Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful place to be yourself.
      My hope is that you will learn to be comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Feel free to ask away and we certanly love to hear your experiances and life’s knowledge as well.
      Enjoy the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      Enjoy,
      Terri Anne

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?