Greetings from Middle America!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Just had to register and check this place out. See many familiar names already. CDH has proved so meaningful to me. Still can’t believe all I’ve done in the nine short months since joining. Because I consider myself transgender I’ve especially enjoyed meeting girls on this end of the spectrum. The courage of those transitioning is so encouraging. I am at a place in life where that probably will never happen for me, but I hope to live vicariously thru a few of you. I look forward to growing current friendships here while making many new ones! πŸ’‹

Anonymous

Hello Stephanie and welcome to TGH!

I am so happy you have joined us. I’m sure you will enjoy the company of like minded people with plenty in common with what you are going through right now!

I look forward to chatting with you!

Take care,

Tessa

Stephanie!!!!!Β  When are you coming back to DC? LOLΒ  Glad to see you’ve found your way here as well.Β  A lot has happened, lets catch up.

Hugs, Cloe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?