Greetings from the SF Bay Area!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

My name is Rebekka,

I learned of TGH from the CDH site and am excited to be here!  I have been dressing off an on since age 11 or so.

Did more in my teens and in the past year (at an older age) decided this is something I really need to do for myself.  I’ve become bolder in my person “presentation” of late.  I do what I call “hybrid dressing” on weekends and some evenings, that provides me a way of “dressing” in public.  I am married and my SO does not accept this in anyway.

In hybrid mode I exclusively wear womens jeans, underneath it all I wear panties and cammies, with stylish (guy) shirts, hose of some kind and womens shoes.  I have several pairs of “booties” (short boots), and a fabulous pair of gal loafers I love to wear!  Recently I purchased a few blouses, and began wearing those out when able.

I love it, it’s exciting for me!  It is something I just had to give into doing, although the side effects are not great.

I’m out an about, anxious at times for fear of running into people I know who have not seen me in this mode of dress (or maybe they have from afar), but I’ll have to deal with that when it happens.

For now “Rebekka” is present on weekends, happy to be here on TGH, and look forward to making new gurl friends!

Love and Hugs,

R.

Welcome Rebekaa!  My father didn’t recognize me in my own home from less than 15 ft.  Unless y0u have some very distinct features, makeup and a wig really do work magic in transforming beyond recognition.  Voice is another matter and is about the only thing that gives es me away anymore.  Keep working at it and you’ll find what you’re looking for.

Thank you Cloe, and I love the name!

Love and Hugs,

R.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?