Hair Removal help

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m a licensed hair removal technician. If you have and concerns on hair removal or skin care I’m here to hopefully help to love the skin your again. Be safe, Lee

Anonymous

Hi Lee, I’m doing electrolysis at teh moment, on my face, any suggestions on making it easier or better?

Hugs

Alesha

Hey Alesha,

Electroloysis can irritate your skin. I would suggested If you don’t have a prescription Numbing cream like <b>EMLA®</b>
      (lidocaine 2.5% and prilocaine 2.5%) Cream or over the counter Aspercreme cream (numbing cream)
      both can make a long appointment more manageable.
      Post treatment : Ice is always a good soother.   I would also suggest after your treatment; gently wet the area with a white face cloth, then sprinkle the wet cloth with table salt dab in area, it should crystalize then gently scrub, then rinse.
      You can exfoliate the area the day of treatment it might be too sensitive to exfoliate the day after.
      The salt is an anti inflammatory and it will help heal you.
      I hope this helps and let me how you do .
      Lee

PS A glass of wine and a nap after treatment is always helpful  ❤️

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?