Hair transplants?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Morning ladies. Who here has had modern hair transplant surgery? I was just wanting to know about the results you experienced along with HRT and blockers. I’m hoping to have the procedure done soon. Plus do any y’all have tips on hair replacement in reference to hair line lowering facial feminization. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

I have a distinct male pattern baldness issue – no surprise based on the majority of guys in my extended fam (on both sides). When my hair started receding in my mid teens – they joked that i had no hope really and I’d get used to it. Except they didn’t know that I was really a girl and i hated it.

Some sort of hair transplant or regrowth is definitely something that I hope for at some point in my journey.

Take care, Maya

18 mos on HRT and I’m finally starting to see a good amount of vellus hair growing longer on my scalp, so there’s a glimmer of hope.Β  To be fair I wasn’t completely bald except widows peak which still is not growing in, but what I had left growing ling inside “the horseshoe” was very sparse.Β  I’ve been using light therapy on my scalp too.

Hi Keri W,

My doctor, Dr. Ley at the Meltzer clinic recommended Hair Line Lowering and Facial Feminization Surgery for me but at the time, I’m not financially capable of thinking about it.

However, June 2019, I started Rogaine Treatments, Scalp Massages with Red/Blue LED lights, I use Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner with Collegen and I take 20,000 to 30,000mcg of Biotin 2x’s daily, and I am beginning to see results.

It hasn’t been easy, there have been so many days I wanted to “give up”, not seeing results soon enough but I hung in there and I am finally getting my reward.

Good Luck!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘The Physical Transition’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?