Haley says hello

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Good morning and hello! If you would have asked me 5 yrs ago about the possibility that I’m trans, I would have either laughed it off or flat denied it. However, 2020 is not five years ago, and my thoughts have evolved. I’m 65, married forever, closeted, and decidedly pansexual (if I just have to have a sexual label). Haley has been tugging at me pretty hard the last year or so, and I’m trying to find where she fits in my life, or if she is my life. Not a journey of self-discovery, just a journey without a defined destination.

Hi Haley – I am closeted but am taking baby steps as i have come to realize i am a woman and want to transition, but dont know how.  I am seeing a therapist, buying a wig and clothes and trying to find groups like this to join.  I am absolutely craving to be a woman and hate that I am in a man’s body.  Anyway, just wanted to say Hi.  Harriet

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?