Hallelujah

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello everyone,
      I must say, these past few weeks have been agonizing to say the least! My stepson is in college locally so during break he spends it at home. Well that puts a serious Danielle time crimp in everything. He does know that I am transgender MTF and has seen my pretty painted toes courtesy of my wife. What I don’t do is to put my bra on or my heels. Tonight my wife is out until 8pm and he is back in school. OMG I cannot describe how joyous I felt putting my bra on and walking around in my 3 1/2” Michael Kors heels. Got em in a consignment store 😁! So how do you feel when you put something which makes you feel like a woman on after a long period of time? TTFN❤️🤗
      Danielle 💋👠

Oh goodness, my mother in law came out as having major issues with me crossdressing and exploring myself.  I actually had to promise my wife I’d let up until after the holidays because my MIL was afraid I was doing psychological damage to our kids.

While my counselor assured me her threats were empty and her concerns moot, I stopped doing anything and my anxiety was horrible.  I didn’t quite wait until after Christmas to have a day where I was fully in women’s attire, but that one day I had such an amazing day and got so much work done, I did all the dishes and baked chocolate chip cookies and got all the rest of the Christmas presents wrapped.  And since Christmas I’ve been dressing as much as I want and my anxiety is much better.  I even have my nails painted with a blue glitter polish and I love it.

Still have to beware of the MIL and sister in law but I’m keeping the door locked and changing if the show up.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?