Hallo, I’m Jet!! WA, US

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hallo all, I’m Jet! Just looking to meet other people like me as I have very few opportunities to do so IRL. I’m a painter most of the time and the rest of the time I’m at work as a housekeeper. I hope to get on T next month so that’s exciting!

I’ve known I was trans now for 7 years so since I was about 11 when I learned that there was a word for how I felt. But besides that, I’ve known something was off for as long as I’ve known the words male and female. I only have a very small support system as I live in quite a conservative town.

I thought itd help me feel less alone to find a community somewhere. Im excited to meet yall!

Anonymous

Hello Jet. I  one week 4 days On T. I came out to family and friends over the summer. Yesterday I told the last person on the list. I found out some new things about my self and my family and friends. I am blessed to have a wonderful supportive group of friends and a loving family. All 3 of my sons are supportive and happy for me. I know this is not the same case for everyone who comes out. I hope you get the support you need with time. Time is the key. You will find caring people here, people who will answer any questions you may have to the best of their knowledge, if they can not they will certainly try to point you in the right direction to help you.

Be well strong and brave.

Jace

Hello and welcome! I got a brother who’s a painter, he’s an artist on the side. You ever wanna vent to a random stranger, just shoot me a message! I’m a good listener, which I hope makes up for my lack of experience with… life in general. I do know what it’s like to be misgendered by close family members, but most of my coming out has been disgustingly positive and supportive so I might be kinda naïve to your situation.

Anyway hope your transition runs smoothly!

Mary, Portland OR

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?