Halloween at Work

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everybody, so I work as a cashier at the local Walmart and our store lets us dress in costumes.Β  I’ve seen other guys dressing in dresses so I decided I was going to use Halloween as an excuse to crossdress at work for the first time.Β  I have never been so happy at work!Β  It was so wonderful wearing clothes I actually felt comfortable in.Β  While I recently came out on Facebook as transgender, I don’t have any coworkers with whom I am Facebook friends.Β  I got some strange looks but nobody really looked too much into it.

It does make me long for the day when I can truly come out.Β  I have a ways to go yet though, I’ve got a lot of things to sort out first.

Josua,

Such a nice feeling to dress at work. I can only imagine, my employer never allowed costumes.

So we would take off early to go to a local venue for our good fun in costume.

Blessings for your journey. We are here for you always.

-Terri Anne

I went to work in normal attire today, but it was en femme so I was in heaven.Β  Some of my colleagues were in costume.Β  Β Having a wardrobe big enough to give plenty of variety for all seasons has been the biggest challenge.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?