Has H.R.T Altered your Sexuality

Has Hormone Therapy altered or enhanced your sexuality.

A poll to discuss any changes H.R.T has had on your sexual preferences

You must be logged in to participate.
  • No! I've noticed no change at all.
  • Yes!, I have noticed some change.
  • Yes! But it probably enhanced something already there.
  • Yes, I'm definitely more open to things now I hadn't considered.
  • Yes I'd say I'm Pan-sexual now and I wasn't before HRT.
  • Yes! I've completely changed my preference.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Theresa Donald 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Hello TGH community, It’s time for this months poll.

This month were delving into the effects Hormones may have on our sexuality.

Talking to quite a few people here I’ve noticed quite a broad range of experiences and I thought it would be great to discuss what (If any) Changes may of occurred with you all.

For a few it’s been a complete turnaround and for others it may on emphasized what was already there, Some even notice no change.

Please keep away from anything graphic, It’s not about situations as such, Only feelings.

I look forward to hearing of your journeys through the myriad mental minefield that HRT can be.

Hugs Cami.

P.S Feel free to vote and not comment, Not everyone is comfortable with people knowing their preference.

1 user thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Theresa Donald 
    Participant

I tried hormones for a brief time and found that my emotional reaction to be enhanced and often not understood- intellectually by me. I react more to the “chick flicks” that I actually prefer more now than I did before. I appreciate the emotional tones of every day life and find I have a heightened awareness of others emotions. Physically my breast increased n size from a 0 to an A and body fat migrated – my behind is even more behind. I have halted going further – due to the total social and emotional effects it would have on my family and social inter-reactions. I am hoping to go to providence for their October week- to explore and learn more. I regret being given the wrong body parts and at my age — yes older then Jenner- I hope to learn and perhaps change to where I really want to be.

Theresa

Jayne Bennett 
    Participant

SILVER

Hello TGH community, It’s time for this months poll.

This month were delving into the effects Hormones may have on our sexuality.

Talking to quite a few people here I’ve noticed quite a broad range of experiences and I thought it would be great to discuss what (If any) Changes may of occurred with you all.

For a few it’s been a complete turnaround and for others it may on emphasized what was already there, Some even notice no change.

Please keep away from anything graphic, It’s not about situations as such, Only feelings.

I look forward to hearing of your journeys through the myriad mental minefield that HRT can be.

Hugs Cami.

P.S Feel free to vote and not comment, Not everyone is comfortable with people knowing their preference.

I have only been on HRT for a few weeks now and have noticed a tiny change in emotions. I may be feeling a little more emotional. I’m certainly looking forward to experiencing the whole gamut of changes (both physical and mental). It’s my first time on TH and I’m excited to be joining all the other pretty gurls to share photos, chat, post stories and everything. Luv Jayne

2 users thanked author for this post.
       Jayne Bennett 
      Participant

SILVER

There’s lots of different reports about emotional/mental reaction to HRT, some professional, some personal. For me, sexual pleasure has actually increased (after all, ciswoman are sexual creatures too). I’ve investigated Tantric sex therapy and that can give you a real orgasmic charge whatever your gender. Don’t try to hide from your fetishes or fantasies – they will help no end. You will become infertile but not necessarily impotent – asex therapist would help out here. If you want to have babies, have your sperm cryogenically stored for future use. Hope this helps. Jayne

Brenda Leigh 
    Participant

FREE

I would have to say that HRT has not changed my sexuality, it has simply “calmed” me, making me feel open to situations that I may not have responded to in the past. I have always been pansexual so I’m attracted to a persons energy.

Davida Mae 
      Participant

FREE

Hummm I think PAN May be the missing link in this for me. “Pan” is a new idea to me. I’ve only recently heard of this idea attached to a label. I’m certain that should I be drawn from my Closet … it would be due more to personality than physical

Nichola Morgan 
    Participant

FREE

If I were to be truly honest I would have to say that I have always been sexually attracted to men but would would never do anything as whenever thinking about the physical side it was always with me physically being my true female self. I have throughout the years had relationships with females but only to try and hide my true self through fear and attempt to convince those around me I was no different from other males. These relationships would eventually end due to my fear of intimacy. The physical side of things never felt right as I was always envious wishing I were them. xxx

Cami Jill O’Lantern. 
      Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

I can relate Nicolola, I think many of us would be more receptive to a relationship with a male if we had the right “parts” as it were.

Otherwise it would be like a Homosexual relationship which is light years from one being a Transexual women interested in Men.

Thank you for taking part in this months poll..

Hugs Cami.

Marianne Tornander 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR - EDITOR

I haven’t started an official transition and much less HRT. Yet l  do think growing and refining my female side have generally made me more open to a possible relation to a man. As long as I am married it is however a hypothetical question and nothing I am going to investigate closer. I know for certain I will never go into another sexual relation as a man since my Parkinson’s made me non-functional in that regard many years ago.

M

Meran Berwyck 
    Participant

FREE

Before HRT, I was, for the most part, bisexual.  But I’d only meet with men if I was dressed as a woman.  But even before starting HRT, I had met too many losers and felt I was being abused for my role.

I’ve been on HRT four years now.  I would now say I’m pansexual or Trans-Lesbian.  I think it’s more my choice, not due to HRT.

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Cindi Berry 
    Participant

SILVER

For me, I feel that my sexuality has not changed.

In terms of  physical and visual attraction,  I have always been and continue to be attracted to beautiful feminine appearing people, that is what truly grabs my attention. The genitalia included with that beautiful feminine person does not change their physical attractiveness for me.

I can recognize and appreciate a good looking masculine appearing person, but it does not attract me sexualy or stir feelings of interest in me.

At a deeper level, I have always been attracted to a feminine spirit/soul in a person more than their appearance. I do often wish the I had a better physical appearance in order to grab the attention of other people.

Appearance is just one way a person can draw my attention to them, an interesting conversation is a much more common way. Once someone has my attention, what is most important is who they are inside how well we enjoy each other’s company.

H.R.T along with transition has reduced the urgency of needing to fulfill my desires with sexual interactions. I need the closeness of Hugs, Kisses, Cuddling, Snuggles, holding hands and being together to fill my heart with joy.

-Cindi

4 users thanked author for this post.
     Cloe (CC) Webb 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I don’t see my answer in the list so I’ll write it here and I’ll preface it with the fact that I am far more about relationships than I ever was about sex. I welcome any comment to my thoughts below

Twenty months into HRT I’ve not noticed any marked changed in desire to be with a man. I don’t look at a mans physical attributes and have much reaction much less swoon. However, I have found that I could probably date a man with whom I’ve found a lot of commonality with. Frankly I find that to be more a factor of getting rid of all my past biases in coming to terms with my gender identity and freedom from the closet. Is that a factor of HRT effects on brain function? Perhaps, but this change started before HRT had its way.

Geez I love the complexity and beauty of being human.

Chris Landwer 
      Participant

FREE

Yes. What I felt before HRT is now magnified and making me feel very nice. I am new to HRT (Since June 17) and I’m sure it will continue. I will be even more comfortable with long hairand I’m getting there.

Cami Jill O’Lantern. 
      Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

I’m guessing if you “had” to pick from the available choices then would it be “HRT enhanced what may of already been there”?

Cloe (CC) Webb 
        Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

No, there was nothing there before and contemplating if I was gay was something I did back when I was much younger. Nothing. I just feel that anything going on now is more in line with breaking my closet down than anything from HRT.

Davida Mae 
          Participant

FREE

As a Closet Girl I sincerely appreciate the many Avenues of femininity that I am discovering. I find myself in a  quandary of conflict. I’m not attracted to men per day. But Dressed and in my Femme role I want the attention, I want to be desired, the idea of being the fox in the chase … excites me and motivates me in developing the persona as well as my movements and mannerisms

Trisha Roberts 
    Participant

FREE

Yes, especially when I’m wearing beautiful and attractive clothing it gives me power and status above all. In the past, It’s not something that enters the mind of a male, even a feminized one. Now as a woman, I have to consider my dignity and femininity. Although I have nothing to hide, it’s become a natural movement to keep my legs together and avoid showing my panties or girdle I may be wearing when ever I’m now out and about. Especially when I’m wearing a nice midi sundress. I now watch others as they cleaned self-consciously where I’m very aware of thier gaze. Thier eyes falling over my breast cleveage and shapely legs. How my regular walking practice in heels is paying off, as I glide effortless walking around in heels. I’ve become quite comfortable going anywhere in a skirt or dress. Hormone usage has helped me grow the depth of my control with changes, each one an incremental growth in their femininity and humiliation. It keeps me in check never knowing what will come next, never settling in, never feeling completely comfortable.
    I always wear a bra now – I wear a size 40 b cup which is a good size, I like it. My natural chest size is 40 inches but these days I’ve can fill a 40b quite easily… One of the most important changes that happen a few years ago so naturally was when I started to sit down when going to the toilet. This single act really emphasized my feminization and has the side benefit of making sure there are no splashes to clean up around the toilet afterwards. I found myself viewing men as a woman would, checking out thier buttocks, build, finding myself dressing to attract thier attention more… Trisha Roberts

3 users thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account