Hats off to women

• This topic has 11 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

OMG, there seems to be no end to what a woman does everyday to present herself to the world. I’ve ,been enchanted by the beauty of women and have been drawing and painting them since I was a child, a God given gift I guess. Maybe thats why I have the uncontrollable desire to become one,IDK.  But for whatever reason, I’m now realizing all the different things women do to make themselves more beautiful than God made them.   If all the dresses, bras,lingerie,panties,hose ,shoes, purses,jewlery,ect,ect isn’t enough, thats just the beginning.       Lets see ,lets go to makeup.      Just go to the makeup section and become totally overwhelmed at all the different items to sort through, You have your face cleaning products,moisterizers,pore shrinkers’  can’t remember whats before the foundation but then your foundation,cosealer,powder,blush, and then the eyes which is a whole other course to master.And lets not forget the lips!! With everything having to not only having to go together but must also match your skintone.OH,be careful not to poke out your eye with the eye lining pencil or mascara!!! Are we through yet??? well hell no, don’t forget your nails! fingers and toes. Perfumes!!! $$$$$ gotta smell good! just when you think you got everything covered and look in the mirror.  — HAIR– damn, theres a whole isle just for hair products.then curlers or irons or crimpers ,dyes, sprays.  or wigs.  all being extremely costly{ I haves holder length hair and when I curled my hair with a curling iron ,—-) well anyway, if that aint enough , what about house work or that once a month deal,or child bearing and raising, abuse?  All to become abused woman.——-Hell , I’d be a damn bitch to!!!  lol

HATS OFF TO WOMEN I say.    respectfully,  Ouatchita

Amen Ouachita! Women go through soooooo much just look amazing and then they get less money to work the same job as a man, get blown off like they all have blonde syndrome if they try to know anything, pushed around and then other women and the cattiness between them competing for a mans affection! Heels too just so they look good but damn! I love heels and they make my legs look great so I do get that part! But you are absolutely right Ouachita! Women go through one heck of a lot more than men. So why do we want to be women? They are beautiful creatures and get to wear such cute outfits and shoes, hose, panties, bras…….yep that’s why I want to be a woman! I love their stuff and am just a guy on the outside but a woman inside. We must be crazy to want to be a woman! Love ❤️ and hugs 🤗

Danielle 💋👠

I know right.  Curling my hair with a curling iron took me to a whole other level.

Now if I could just get this eye shadow down.

The keys to shadow is great brushes, primer and blend blend blend.  Find a look you like and stick to trying it for a while until you’re really comfortable doing it, then you’re ready to start experimenting and thats when the real fun begins 😀

.   Thank you Miss Webb, I mean,Miss Cloe,no wait, Ma’am ,   How about——-

Thank you Cloe for reminding me to start at the beginning and stay there until you get good,THEN move on.  There are two or more isles full of different kinds and brands of makeup.

You can see why I seem a bit confused. lol — I ended up with    Estee Lauder  products , the lady sales rep was so nice and friendly , made it so much easier.  

Ouachita

Ouachita……….don’t forget lessons on the physical actions of females….walking with a sway, twirling hair, checking cell phones and on and on. What the heck are we doing….we had it easy!

Dame Veronica

.  I practice everyday Veronica , Knees together, hand jesters while talking, I’m even working on some girly dance moves.  thank God for youtube.  Ouachita takes me away from all the stress of life!!! Some would say that would be a crutch

Ain’t that the truth sister! Veronica we have a long way to go for learning how to do everything we need to. Lately I’ve opened my eyes more than ever before and I have gotten an eye full! But oh the wonderful dresses and skirts……shoes…..pretty accessories…….oh yeah I still want to be a woman and I will learn it all and be so happy doing it, love you sisters!

Danielle

May none of it ever get old.  I see so much complacency and casual out there it’s like field full of flowers with their bloom only partially open

Oooohhhh! Experimentation? Did someone say experimentation? Well, that sounds like an opportunity to work at it until it’s done correctly. Trying new ways to do the same as others but with a twist. Yep makeup is part artist and part paint booth. You get the broad strokes in and could use and airbrush but a nice big brush works well. But for the fine tuning around the eyes and mouth it is an artists skill which works best. Steady hands, smooth movements, and imagination, to me, will make it work for you. But my skills are not even at a 12 year olds level yet. Anyway yep it’s not easy being beautiful but my wife does it every morning in 15 minutes or less. Such sir and confident movements looks like the ballerinas in swan lake. So I have a loooong way to go and that is just the tip of the iceberg. OMG! What a woman goes through will curl your hair. But without the iron and curlers dear. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

The right products help too 😀 . You can call me Cloe

Anonymous

[postquote quote=14169][/postquote]
      This is so very true Cloé. Often times I wonder if a cis woman really appreciates her womanhood with the depth that we trans women appreciate the privilege we have, all the complexities notwithstanding.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Real Life Transition Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?