Have a Cupcake!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Cloe (CC) Webb
    Managing Ambassador

Hello everyone from ambassador Cloe (Cupcake)!   You’ll have to ask me to know what that’s about, but trust me it’s a feel good story.  I look forward to getting to know you and welcome your friendship.  I recently stared living life full-time as my authentic self and am an open book on my lifelong transition journey.  See you around!

Hugs and Kisses

Cloe

6 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Anonymous

OK, Chloe.  I have to know.  How did you get the nickname Cupcake?

1 user thanked author for this post.
       Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

OK, Chloe. I have to know. How did you get the nickname Cupcake?

Hi Stephanie!   A good friend from CDH was private messaging me and told me she had finally gotten her HRT and it was her first day.  When I asked her if she was celebrating I was surprised to her no response.  Well, that just wouldn’t do so I told her someone was going to do the celebrating, so I looked around and found a cupcake and let her know I was having it for her.  Having cupcakes has become kind of a thing now.  The point is to enjoy the journey and what better way than making the turning points into parties with friends!

Happy Cupcaking!

2 users thanked author for this post.
       Anonymous

That’s a great story, Cloe.  You’re right.  We have to celebrate our victories, no matter how big or small.

Cynthia S 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

I don’t normally like cupcakes. but I make an exception for you my Fluvanna Friend!

Cyn

Jasmine 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

and whip-cream frosting!!!!!!!!

Captain Dionysus 
    Ambassador

MANAGING EDITOR

This Cupcake is a heroine and a role model. We must decorate her with garlands of flowers.

Donna Nadles Neu 
    Participant

FREE

Cloe or cupcake is a wonderful friend, I know her well and we have driven many miles together!

Cloe (CC) Webb 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

It’s long enough for a lot.  I just need to polish one I wrote up and had some independent review on.  It was felt that I was too harsh on Drabby.

Jasmine 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I am so happy your here Cloe, is your story long enough for an article, think Cappy is going to get bored of us!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account