Have a Cupcake!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Hello everyone from ambassador Cloe (Cupcake)!Β  Β You’ll have to ask me to know what that’s about, but trust me it’s a feel good story.Β  I look forward to getting to know you and welcome your friendship.Β  I recently stared living life full-time as my authentic self and am an open book on my lifelong transition journey.Β  See you around!

Hugs and Kisses

Cloe

Jasmine
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I am so happy your here Cloe, is your story long enough for an article, think Cappy is going to get bored of us!

It’s long enough for a lot.Β  I just need to polish one I wrote up and had some independent review on.Β  It was felt that I was too harsh on Drabby.

Cloe or cupcake is a wonderful friend, I know her well and we have driven many miles together!

Captain Dionysus
      MANAGING EDITOR

This Cupcake is a heroine and a role model. We must decorate her with garlands of flowers.

Jasmine
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

and whip-cream frosting!!!!!!!!

Cynthia S
      CHAT CREW

I don’t normally like cupcakes. but I make an exception for you my Fluvanna Friend!

Cyn

Anonymous

OK, Chloe.Β  I have to know.Β  How did you get the nickname Cupcake?

[quote quote=1044]OK, Chloe. I have to know. How did you get the nickname Cupcake?

[/quote]
        Hi Stephanie!Β  Β A good friend from CDH was private messaging me and told me she had finally gotten her HRT and it was her first day.Β  When I asked her if she was celebrating I was surprised to her no response.Β  Well, that just wouldn’t do so I told her someone was going to do the celebrating, so I looked around and found a cupcake and let her know I was having it for her.Β  Having cupcakes has become kind of a thing now.Β  The point is to enjoy the journey and what better way than making the turning points into parties with friends!

Happy Cupcaking!

Anonymous

That’s a great story, Cloe.Β  You’re right.Β  We have to celebrate our victories, no matter how big or small.

Hi Cloe [aka cupcake],

Just trying to catch up on my reading in TGH. Long overdo.

Thanks for always being there for all of us.

I love the cupcake story!

Terri Anne

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?