Hello

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there,  I know that I probably should have created this intro a while ago but was still not sure what i wanted to say.  As some of you may know, I am an ambassador over on CDH where I have been a member since the end of last May. So a little background, I  have been out as a crossdresser to my wife for just over 3 years after spending 30+ years completely repressing my feelings. After a series of incidents ranging from deep depression, being concussed, seeing a therapist and realizing that I need to make a change, the barrier broke and I finally could admit it to myself the feelings that were alway there but refused to see.  As I continue to grow and learn from being on these 2 sites, I am beginning to feel that there maybe more to this than me enjoying to dress in women’s clothes.  I do get a sense of peace and happiness as well as something more that feels right. Yet, I do not want to lose the man that I grew up to be. So feeling a bit confused at times as to where this will lead but know that I must continue on.  My hope is to find a balance and be fluid but more importantly to be happy with who I am however I express it.  Thanks for reading.

Hugs and much love,

Michelle

It’s been wonderful getting to know you and see you develop as a moderator, Michelle.  The great thing about these sites is the wealth of information and people to talk to without the pressure to make some change that may not be right.  We’re not counselors or therapists, but as a whole it’s almost like its own group therapy.

I’m so happy to call you friend and occasionally cut up too.  A woman’s smile brightens a dreary world.  Be that light!

Hugs, Cloe

Anonymous

Hi Michelle. Thanks for sharing candidly. To keep my reply succinct may I simply say, “Trust me. I understand soooo well.”

One sure thing about being trans is that being is not easy.

Blessings.

Welcome Michelle,

It is so good to see another one of us, who has come through the fog of self-denial, and realized there is a chance for us to be loved and accepted for who we are.

carla

Hi Michelle , I’am glad you found and have excepted your true feelings. I did this a while back and feel so much better . I hope your life is full of sweet and wonderful things. Enjoy lady, Leslie

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?