Hello

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi to all

Like others here have come across from CDH. So, a bit about me. Age 54 Married no children, been to a private transgender clinic in the UK over ten years ago, not very good experience, just seemed like they just want my money for hormones, but could not afford the cost, well that’s in the past.

Where I am now in my journey is limbo, not taken any hormones or had any surgery done, think about it most of the time though and if this the answer to the long years of been miserable and not really fitting in. Feed up with people saying you’re a nice person but there something wrong you’re not like other men. Well any way suppose I am here to contemplate my gender and what to do, get up to date information on Transgender and talk with others that understand. Been down past few days need to shave body to make me feel better but can’t face looking at the body, I will get it done tomorrow, need to.

I will leave it there for now

Love to all

Lucy Liz Taylor

Welcome to TGH Lucy Liz! Sorry you had a bad experience with the clinic. Things and people do change so who knows what may happen today should you try again. Hope you got to the grooming and a little bit of pick me up.

Hugs,
      Ambassador Cloe

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?