Hello!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hey all. Found this page while fumbling for support groups in my area and coming up empty.

My name is Claude and I’m so new to all of this it’s honestly embarrassing. I’m currently serving in the military which presents a whole new set of challenges to living as my authentic self and receiving any sort of treatment or therapy, but I’m hoping things will get easier on that front in the future. As a late comer to the game I’m feeling a little lost and am open to any and all advice that people in my shoes may have to offer.

Other than all that… I’m a gamer, air traffic controller, D&D enthusiast, and owner of the world’s cutest doggo. Hoping to find some sense of community on here that’s otherwise lacking in my area!

Hi Claude, glad you found us. I am not military myself, but grew up in a military family. I have some sense of that “next level stress”, though clearly not to the same degree.

I am now out to one sister and 2 friends,  and the world didn’t end, as I somehow expected. Baby steps, my friend.

Beautiful dog, by the way. I own the sweetest cat ever, Fat Head, lol

Cheers, best of luck,

Stephanie xo

Stephanie, thanks for the kind words and warm welcome. Fat-Head is the best cat name I’ve ever heard.

Cheers! x

Hi Claude. That is a great looking dog! I work in public safety and everyone I work with is openly transphobic. Anything different than the traditional masculine roles and it gets them upset. So, I never say anything about my true feelings. I just try to make sure everyone goes home safe at the end of the shift and look forward to the day I can retire. Even if you just get on here and read others’ stories (as I have done) I think it will help. At least you will know you are not alone.

Best Wishes,

Dena

Thanks, Dena. He’s a 150lb baby. You really can’t help but love him.

Working in public safety isn’t too different from the environment I’m in, I imagine. It’s rough, and though I feel like the people I work with are good people deep down and they’ve been good friends to me I’m terrified to come out of them. It’s hard to feel like I’m putting my career at ends with feeling like myself but it is what it is for now. Reading everyone’s stories has helped immensely. I’ve really been scouring the site for a few days now and there’s so much positivity and so many stories that give me hope it won’t always be like this.

Appreciate your kind words! Cheers. x

Hi Claude welcome to T.D.H. hope you will find peace with your x dressing and under stand why we dress up. feel free to look around and read forums,groups, articles. and most of all meet new friends.  i am a retired machine operator from a lumber mill and also a mechanic.i have been a x dresser for many years and wife knows of it but will not help or see me dressed up even tho she has seen me getting  dressed  and lets me know when i can dress up.  i can not stop just wearing a dress or nylons, it has to be all the way from head to toe. i have more female cloths then wife does and even seem to wear them more then she does, i even dress up in the winter but i under dress and go out.   i feel more human and happy dressed up. i love going out shopping for dresses and make up and more bra;s and panties and even go to store to but pads. well you can read my profile it will tell more . have a great day     and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

Lucinda, thanks for the kind welcome. It’s been a huge weight off of my shoulders to know I’m not alone and just read the stories of other people that are either going through or gone through what I am now, and know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Because there definitely is, even if it doesn’t seem like it sometimes!

I’ll check out your profile! Cheers. x

Hi Claude….welcome to TGH.  That is an interesting choice of name.  In many countries, Claude is a unisex name used for both boys and girls.  How did you go about choosing Claude (or is it your real given name?)

Well, being in the military, you are in a very socially conservative occupation.  I can understand your frustration being in the environment that you work.  I hope that you are able to work things out for yourself.  I thank you very much for your service.

Hugs,

Anne

Hi Anne! Claude is not my given name; I was born Clementine but I come from a big French Canadian family and it’s a long time family name I’ve always really loved. I also wanted to keep my initials the same, and it just fit for me. 🙂

The military adds about a million and one hurdles to the million that already exist but I’m lucky to have good friends and support that I know will back me up when the time comes. Secretly, I’m hoping I can hold out until our current administration is either out of office or comes to their senses.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Cheers! x

Hi Claude and Welcome!!

Being a huge Lover of animals and an animal rights advocate, I just Love your big baby, he is just too cute!! Hi, my name is Breanne and I am a Life long, 58 y/o trans woman who lives my dream 24/7, 365, on HRT and I have my fingers crossed for surgery one day in the not too distant future. I too went to Thank you for your service and I totally understand your concerns with our present administration. I wish you the best of luck with your journey and anytime you want someone to chat with, look me up!! Give your big fur baby a big hug for me!!

Hugs, Breanna

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?