Hello

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

My name is Bethany. I’ve been searching for answers on my own for a few years since I started questioning my gender. It’s been hard for me to nail down by myself but, I do know I feel comfortable calling myself Bigender (F/NB).

I’ve felt femininity quite often but have dismissed it as other things for so long and, when I’m not feeling like a woman I feel outside. It’s hard to explain what it feels like. something not male, not female yet, I resort to learned male behavior when I slip into it.

I want to stop the learned behavior dropped on me for the last 30 years and hopefully feel more courage to take a bigger step. I’m low-key scared to fully admit it to myself because, society isn’t the kindest to people outside the cis/hetero-normative way of life.

Stacy Ann
      SILVER

Welcome, Bethany. Thank you for sharing your story, and best of luck on your journey!

Anonymous

Nice to meet you, Bethany, I’m Jenni. Welcome and my best to you as you continue your journey!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?