Hello

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      DebM
      FREE

Hello,I am Deb and I am a pre op transsexual.It was 3 years ago I finally came out feeling I was really a woman inside.Married at the time,still have my wife in life still together.It was in my late 30s something wasn’t right at all.I was 38 at the time when I came out finally.My wife and I,we did work things out and decided to stay together.She even supported my decision to transition.My parents,it was very tough for them at first and did get through it.They realized I was going through a tough time in my life.Even supported me through my transition too.My wife and I have 2 sons and a daughter together,it took them about 5 months to accept dad was going to become a woman being much happier.In January,decided to keep my male parts.There was no way I was going to get rid of them and I live a much happier life as a pre op still

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Deb, doing what you have done, and with a spouse and kids, can be trying; to say the least. It is good to hear that things are working out and your family is accepting. With so much unhappiness in the world today, having that support to where everyone can be happy and loving is a very beautiful thing. While I don’t have a spouse, my ‘X” has been mostly supportive, and my three kids fully understand and still love me for who I am, and not what the world tried to meld me into being. Michelle

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?