Hello

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,I am Lisa and transfeminine.I have always seen myself as female more than male coming out in November of 2019.Began living and dressing as female in January with all of my male wardrobe gone.Still married to my wife whom has adjusted well to the changes with me as a woman fulltime.Biggest thing is she sees me much happier and calls me Lisa now also supportive.My new life has been great and discover new things ever since.One is wardrobe shopping is much easier.Family,mom knew I was feminine growing up also supportive.Her only and sees me as a daughter now

Anonymous

Hello Lisa, having support from your family is great. Not all of us get that. I wish you the best and hope you have a blessed and long marriage. It is good to have you here. There are a lot of us on this site that have experience with transitioning so please use us as a resource. If you have not done so yet I also encourage you to seek out local trans girls. Having someone local to talk through issues is always better that doing so online.

Hi, Lisa! How exciting and wonderful that your wife and family see you as the real you! Welcome to TGH!

Hugs, Shawna

Anonymous

Hi Lisa, and welcome!!! It’s so great to see you here. It’s also great to hear that you have the support of your wife and family.

Great to meet you, and I hope you enjoy your time here at Transgender Heaven.

Hugs, Stephanie ❤️

Wife loves it too,we have been closer and do a lot more together ever since

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?