Hello

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi,

I am trying out going by Matilda. I have crossdressed off and on since I was young. I joined CDH a month or so ago, but the more I explore this the more I wonder if it is more than crossdressing.  I feel I experience gender dysphoria, but I’m not sure that I should transition.  I have a wife and young kids which makes the whole questioning experience feel more difficult as I don’t think I would be accepted.  Look forward to meeting and chatting with you all!

Thanks,

Matilda

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

For me, our gender identity and sexuality are innate. It doesn’t change. However, one thing I have noticed is that, sometimes, crossdressing can reveal ones true gender identity.Crossdressing does not change you into someone who needs to transition.

Anyway, both sites have unique things to offer. Please feel free to make use of them!

Anonymous

Hello Matilda

You have to choose a name that matches your own thoughts about yourself. Matilda seems like an old name that is not heard anymore. But maybe that is you. A lot of us try out a name for awhile and realize that it is not us and then come up with a better name. So if that is what you like then try it and see if it works for you.

There are a lot of resources on the internet that can help you access your true gender. Take the time to read them before you discuss being trans with your family. Unfortunately, few marriages stay together after a trans person does that. And remember gender is who you see yourself as and sexuality is who you see yourself attracted to. For instance, I am MTF trans girl that is attracted to girls and sometimes really cute guys. So that might make me a lesbian or maybe pansexual. Don’t worry about sexual attraction at your stage. Thoughts about sexual attraction can change after a time on HRT.

And the resources here on this site can help you also.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?