Hello

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I’m Michelle and I have been dealing with gender identity issues for 40ish years.  Born male but since somewhere about 8 or 9 years old, I started wearing my sisters clothes when no one was home. I was really feeling like I was supposed to be a girl.

I even had really vivid dreams about having both boy and girl parts. In the dream I was in a hospital being forced to choose which gender I wanted to be because it was going to be permanent. I was pressured to choose boy by everyone.

Anyways I have pretty much been living in a constant state of depression and anxiety because mentally I am a female, I only feel comfortable in female clothes, my mannerisms are predominantly female, and basically I consider myself female except for the tiny thing in my pants.

I’m hoping to find out what I need to do to correct this error in my life.

Thank you for allowing me to be here.
      <p style=”text-align: right;”>Michelle</p>

Hi, Michelle, and welcome to Heaven.  It is so good to have you here.  I hope you can connect with us here on chat or forums and such.  I’m also a late bloomer and enjoying my adventure to fullest. I think you’ll find we’re a friendly and supportive bunch.   So make yourself at home, hon.  Looking forward to getting to know you.

Peace and love         Carly

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?