Hello

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello Everyone my name is Jessica and I am new to being this open about myself. I am 39 and a It has been hard to accept myself as Trans but I am getting there. All my life since I was 8 or 9 I knew that I was different, I couldn’t put a name to it until my mid twenty’s. Since then I have been hiding this from everyone while trying to come to terms with it. Due to recently accepting this about myself I an new to a lot of aspects of this change and am just learning about this and about myself.

Hi there, Jessica, and welcome to Heaven.  I’m really glad you found us here.  There are bunches of folks here, each with their experience, wisdom, advice, Qs and As, syories, and of course, hugs and smiles.

I hope you can settle in here and that it’s worth your while.  Check out the chat, and forums and articles, and please don’t be shy about asking questions.  Its really safe and very well monitored by admin.  We’re a caring and supportive group, and don’t tolerate trolls or phishers.

Hope to see you around the site

Peace and love……..Carly

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Jessica:

It’s good that you found us! Accepting ourselves is a major hurdle and I’m glad that you have dealt with that part.

Thanks for doing a great job with your Profile page. I usually have to remind people to do that. I think it is a really important thing to do as it helps others understand what’s going on for you.

If you like, you can search for other Canadian members. Click on Social in the menu and then click on Member Directory. That will put you at the search utility.

I trust that being here will be a good experience for you!

Jessica: Hello and welcome.  it will take time for you to get to under stand your desire to x dress. why do we x dress? well its a lot of reason but people will not under stand or believe it.  I dress up for the reason to be the real me and be happy and depressed free less panic attacks, and also I look pretty when dressed up. I have a female figure.  the clothing fits better, feels great when dressed up. looks great on me.  the colors and fabric, style.  woman x dress all the time and nothing is said , it seems normal for woman to dress in manly cloths and go out.  so what is the big deal with us girls dressing in female cloths?   we should just go out and be the woman we are and show it and shop and have fun. but society is not ready for the x dressing world.  you will get the hang of it, get your own dresses that fit you, nylons to match the out fit, then try on make up, that will take time and practice.   feel free to look around the site for help with make up and read forums, articles,  meet new friends.  I just added you to my friends list. feel free to read my profile

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?