- April 2, 2022 at 11:58 am #129474AnonymousInactive
- April 3, 2022 at 8:33 am #129497Shiloh RoseFREE
Welcome to TGH.
You will find that we are just a big family. I am glad that you are here.
We each have a different story and yet our paths are in ways the same.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 3, 2022 at 9:21 am #129498Anonymous
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thank you. I have noticed that a lot our paths cross are the same I’m hoping to learn a lot that I don’t know. I thought I could do it by myself but quickly found out I was wrong. And thank you for the warm welcome</p>
- April 2, 2022 at 1:18 pm #129476
Hi Christine, why not let us know a little about your story? This is a great, supportive site!
- April 3, 2022 at 4:47 am #129494Anonymous
When I was a young kid I loved pantyhose and heels 👠 I didn’t understand why the older I got the more I wanted to be a woman. I hid it for years denying my true feelings about myself. Now that my kids are grown and I’m not married I decided to be the person I feel that I am. I started hrt 4 months ago and I’m starting to finally feel free. I’m happy with myself now. I have learned that there’s a lot that I don’t know
- April 3, 2022 at 10:14 am #129501
Hi Christine, I started spiro at the end of Noveber, and just in month 2 of estradiol. I just wrote an article about coming out to my grown daughter, but for years I just kept everything I felt inside also. It eats you up inside, doesn’t it? Life’s too short to deny your true self and it is nice to hear from others who are finally strong enough to move forward!
- April 2, 2022 at 12:27 pm #129475Jessica MaddisonFREE
- April 3, 2022 at 3:02 pm #129509Anonymous
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.