Hello?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi my name is Kylie I’m really new to this just thought I’d say hi and see where things go from there

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Kylie:

You found us. Very Good! I trust this site will be helpful to you as your journey continues.

So, it helps other members to get to know you and understand your situation if you complete your Profile page. Eventually all threads sink to the bottom of the pile as new threads continue to be added. However, your Profile page is always readily available and you can update it at any time if something changes for you.

You can also search for other members nearby members by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Thank you I’ll update that soon sorry I didn’t reply right away 16 hours ago for me would have been middle of the night or late evening and I was on the phone with my fiance for that so anyway thanks again

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

Not a problem. The reason I almost always mention the Profile page is that it really plants a stake in the ground that says “this is where I am” and “this is where I’m trying to get to”. While the lives and paths of trans people have similarities, there are also a number of variables and that’s what makes each path different.

Be Well and know that you are among friends…

Thank you I did update that so if you want to have a look go for it you never know you actually might have some insight that may help which would be great but yeah my profiles all up to date everything filled out if you have any questions on something I wrote in there feel free I’ll be more than willing to explain nice meeting you and thank you very much

DeeAnn Hopings
            AMBASSADOR

I don’t periodically review anybodies Profile page. I just don’t have the time. However, what I will sometimes do is look at a page to help my understanding of what they are saying in terms of where they live or if they make a post about a significant move forward. If I catch it before the Profile page gets updated, it can make for an interesting comparison. Personally, I do try to keep my page up to date. I can’t ask someone to take care of their page if I don’t do mine.

Another thing that I think is important is just the act of doing the Profile page as it can force us to think about a particular topic in order to answer a question. I think that makes a difference as sometimes we can get wrapped up in the Doing and sacrifice some of the time when we need to be Thinking.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?