Hello

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,I am Erica and I am intersexed.I was finally told this when I was 12 years old born male biological female with female chromosmes.At first,it hit me hard also had a tough time to accept it.It got better after seeing a therapist.Also doctors found I was born with female inner parts.Decided not to transition due to high levels of estrogen and let it take over.It was the best decision for me.I waited off on the decision to have the GRS which I had 2 years ago finally.I did get used to it after having the GRS.Biggest support was from my parents.

Hello Erica I’m So Glad You Joined US here at TGH.. and Your Parents Support You… If there’s anything I can help you With… or just want to Talk… just send me a Message…
      Jessica πŸ’•

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Support from friends,co workers and other family members too.I do see an ob/gyn doctor just like a genetic female does since I have all the inside female reproductive parts.Biggest positive change has been after I had my GRS.It was deformed badly on the outside and bothered me before the GRS.I am married to a great wife too and she was there when I had my GRS done</p>

Hello Erica I’m So Happy for You
      Thank You for the UPDATE…
      I’m Glad You have…ALL THIS SUPPORT TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF…BE SAFE…
      Jessica πŸ’•

Hello Erica,

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Erica:

Thanks for sharing some of your story. It points up something that isn’t very well known. Many think of the intersex condition as being something externally observable. For many people, that is their physical situation. However, there are also many who are similar to your situation where the more significant differences are internal. That is something that many in the general population don’t know.

[postquote quote=123043]
      Look up Emma Dowd and she is like me and has a YouTube channel

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?