Hello

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

My name is Alexis and I’m new here. I frequent the St. Louis area and am interested in locating a friendly salon, possibly that does makeovers etc.Β  I am 50 y/o and a mtf crossdresser.

Looking forward to making new friends and input to my question to are there any friendly salons in the St. Louis area.Β  πŸ’‹

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Alexis:

You found us! Very Good!

Rather than wait for someone to contact you, I suggest 2 things:

You can find other members in the St.Louis area by doing a search. Click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory. Those would be the people to direct your questions to.

Do an internet search with the string: transgender resources near me Alternatively, you also substitute St. Louis for near me.

I think doing these things will greatly improve your chances. Also, doing the internet search will likely turn up organizations that do support groups and social events. The idea is that connecting with the community will help prevent isolation, which is a terrible thing for us.

Also, I encourage you to complete your Profile page. It is a great way for other members to understand your situation and where you are headed. The page will always be readily available and can be updated at any time.

Hello Alexis,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?