Hello

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Natasha1
      FREE

Hello all I am Natasha and my first time. I am still too shy to go full in public but am looking for inspiration to try

Natasha if you were in Toronto, Canada take you out on Church Street and nobody would bother us dear ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ’ƒ

Stephanie Lindsay

PM me if you wish

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Natasha:

Glad to have you with us!

As you spend some time here, you will notice that the members cover the full spectrum of experience from those who are in early stages like yourself to folks who transitioned years ago. This isnโ€™t a situation for one size fits all as out backgrounds, occupations, family situation and locations, among other variables, make for many different paths from where we are to where we need to be.

Are you connected to the community in your area? That alone can make a big difference. That can help from an informational standpoint, but also in terms of camaraderie and friendships. Have you done a search for groups in your area? Many organizations that had support and/or social trans groups in the past went to online gatherings due to COVID and often those have continued. It is a great way to combat any sense of isolation.

I suggest that you complete your Profile page as it really helps other members understand you and your situation better. The page will always be available and you can update it at any time.

If you would like to search for other members in your area, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

ยฉ2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?